The Bluewater Marina is located at the mouth of the Bayfield River which flows into Lake Huron. When entering the river from the lake, you'll find the harbour and marina. It offers gas as well as transient docks located on the south shore. The Bluewater Marina has received blue flag certification from the Foundation for Environmental Education (FEE) for sustainable practices. The marina is equipped with picnic tables; shuttle service; pump out service; 20, 30 and 50 amp electrical service; and washrooms and showers.
Please visit the Bluewater Marina Facebook page for more information, including hours of operation.
Frequently asked questions
Yes. Parking can be found just off Long Hill Rd. alongside the marina on the way to the beach.
Yes, accessible washroom facilities are found in the parking area off Long Hill Road on the southside of the marina on the way to the beach.
Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a leash.
Please help maintain the following blue flag standards during your visit:
- Don’t dump sewage, garbage, or bile water overboard.
- Use garbage and recycle bins—use environmentally friendly products.
- Don’t dump grey water while in harbour.
- Don’t spill gas, oil, chemical or toxic waste into the lake.
- Exercise care when anchoring and avoid disturbing fishery gear.
- Please respect our vulnerable natural areas; The Bayfield River, Lake Huron, and beach areas have specific environmentally sensitive characteristics. Protect animals and plants in and around the lake.