What’s Happening >
There's something for every interest in Bluewater. All year long there are plenty of events that happen across the Municipality. Most events are organized by dedicated teams of community volunteers and they do a spectacular job! The schedule can change from year to year, but many favourite events return annually.
For an up-to-date list of some of the events happening in Bluewater, make sure to check our community calendar. Many of our community groups add their events to the calendar so that you always know what events are coming up. Make sure to check their websites and social media pages for more information, too!
Popular annual events
These popular annual events are favourites of locals and visitors alike!
- Arts, Eats, and Beats Studio Tour (lakeshore area), spring
- Bayfield Farmers' Market, every Friday afternoon from Victoria Day weekend to Thanksgiving
- Bayfield Lions Home and Garden Show, last weekend in April
- Bayfield Wine, Beer and Food Festival, second Saturday in May
- Bayfield Vette Fest, second weekend in July
- Bayfield Fair, third weekend in August
- Bayfield Fhoto Fest, fall
- Bayfield Volkfest, last weekend in September
- Bayfield Santa Claus Parade, during Christmas in Bayfield
- Christmas in Bayfield, mid-November to Christmas
- Huron Ridge Poinsettia Festival, mid-November to early December
- Zurich Agricultural Fair, third weekend in July
- Zurich Bean Fest, fourth weekend in August
- Zurich Santa Claus Parade, during the Christmas season
- Light up Zurich, early December to Christmas
- Clan Gregor Square Winter Wonderland illuminated display
If you're a member of a community group that hosts an annual event and you don't see it listed, please contact our Corporate Services Coordinator.
Municipality of Bluewater
14 Mill Avenue
Send an Email