Are you planting a tree or putting up a fence? Help with locating buried infrastructure is only a phone call away. To avoid unexpected damage to water lines, buried cables, and other buried infrastructure, place a locate request with Ontario One Call.
- For all municipal water or wastewater locates, contact Ontario One Call at 1-800-400-2255.
- Ontario One Call will contact the utility providers that might have buried infrastructure affecting your property to have the services located.
- Most locates will be completed within five business days.
- There is no charge for locates.
- Locates will be provided for water and wastewater infrastructure owned by the municipality. You will need to contact a private locating company to locate privately owned infrastructure like the water line or sewer line going into the building.
Municipality of Bluewater
14 Mill Avenue
Send an Email